Looking for home staging services in Kelowna?
Rock House’s Kelowna home staging team would really love to work with you to help sell your home faster and for more money! We offer an unparalleled level of creativity and expertise while providing a vast high-end and ever-evolving inventory to help dress those 3’s up as 9’s and more importantly, to match or exceed the caliber of the property. Our level of quality furniture, art and accessories fit perfectly in homes valued at or above $1,000,000 making Rock House Style the premier luxury home staging services in Vancouver.
The day rate for our home staging services in Kelowna without bringing in any new product in (i.e.: no rental fees) where we use our masterful techniques of space planning, accessorizing and careful design perspective to rearrange and improve a home’s existing look is $1800.
Quotes for staging and installing Rock House rented product are provided on a project basis and include a setup fee as well as a monthly rental fee.
Why Real Estate Agents Need
Rock House Home Staging Experts
Home staging professionals can become a real estate agent’s greatest ally in any housing market. The Rock House Style team has many years of proven home staging experience in Kelowna’s housing market. We are committed to ensuring a faster and more lucrative property sale offering personalized Property Styling, a remarkable value-added service benefiting both you and your clients.
You want your client’s home to stand apart from competing properties on the market and you want it to sell as fast as possible to cut down on marketing costs and efforts.
- You only have 15 seconds and one chance to make a great first impression.
- The longer your listing is on the market, the lower the selling price will be. A well styled home spends 50% less time on the market and sells for at least 7% more than a non-staged home.
- A potential buyer spends 5 minutes in a vacant house on average and lingers for 40 minutes in a well furnished and attractive home.
- 9 out of 10 people cannot visualize how a property could be without the help of a professional home stager.
- Staging helps the potential buyer emotionally connect with the property – it allows them to mentally move in, not move on!
- An investment in home staging now, is significantly less than a price reduction later.
- Staging helps sell your home online – where 90% of buyers begin shopping – make those interior and exterior photographs fabulous!
Savvy agents are recommending creative home staging more and more frequently to their clients as they start to understand the benefits that a small investment can make. Most buyers today browse properties online before they ever call an agent for a viewing, therefore making it exceptionally more important for your listings to ‘photograph well’ and stand out in a crowd of out-dated, under-designed and overly cluttered rooms. Home staging, or as Rock House Style fashionably coined it, “Property Styling”, makes all the difference in both online photographs and real life experiences of the home.
No one understands your luxury clients like we do and we’d love the opportunity to join forces and become an ally to your success!