Looking for interior designers in the Okanagan region? The mother and daughter interior designer team of Cheryll Gillespie & Sam Shakura have built a reputation within the Okanagan BC region as well as Canada wide as preeminent interior designers, whose fabulous style fuses functionality, creativity, livability, and unique attention to detail. With over 25 years of interior designer experience, the mother-daughter design duo have built their company, Rock House Style, around their ability to offer affordable luxury, signature statement rooms that truly reflect their client’s personalities, and an unparalleled level of customer service. Working with Cher, Sam and the Rock House Style team is always a fun, inspiring and professional experience.
Rock House Style has completed award-winning interior design and decorating projects throughout Canada and internationally. Our team especially loves working in the beautiful Okanagan, where our head office is located, on luxury residential projects, renovations, restaurants, night clubs, and office spaces. Examples of past Okanagan area clients include: Re/Max Downtown Offices, The Cove Lakeside Resort, Vineyard Developments, Homecrafters of Kelowna Construction, RDH Luxury Construction, Marco Antonio Homes, BriggsOnHomes Realty, Marlene Braun Real Estate, Associated Property Management Group, Woodland Hills Show Home Luxury Developments, Level Nightclub, The Mixing Room Restaurant & Lounge, as well as several private residential clients with design budgets ranging from $500 to $500,000.
Our team of Okanagan interior designer typically work on projects with a flat design fee in conduction with a furnishings and finishes budget or operate on an hourly basis.
Having trouble envisioning the end result? Rock House Style’s team of Okanagan interior designers will work with your vision, your belongings and your budget to transform your Okanagan dream home into a reality. Whether you’re looking to renovate or build a contemporary masterpiece, a traditional sanctuary, or something eclectically in between, Rock House Style will exceed your expectations of creativity and practicality, and successfully ensure that you absolutely love your home.
Is your office communicating the right targeted message to your clients within the Okanagan area? Rock House Style’s team of interior designers offer a wealth of experience working with clients within the Okanagan area, ensuring your corporate space reflects your brands values and services. Whether you are revitalizing your current space or building new offices, our Okanagan based team will develop a stunning commercial environment that reflects the core of you business, considering employee efficiency and wellness, product and material longevity, and client interaction and experience.
Want to stand out within Okanagan’s hospitality landscape? Rock House Style excels at innovative and inspired restaurant, nightclub and hotel design. Our cutting edge and award winning interiors have been featured in local and international publications, specifically showcasing Rock House Style’s sheer uniqueness and outstanding capabilities. Our past hospitality clients understand that an extraordinary interior design is a business investment, one that sets them apart from competition, creates a distinct ambience, and further develops their popularity and place in the industry.
We believe that every project, no matter the size, deserves the same creative process and attention to detail. Whether the interior design project is residential, commercial or hospitality, Rock House Style can take care of the following:
- INITIAL CONSULTATION: Interior design and exterior design advice, color consultation and quick tips to get started in the design process.
- CONCEPTUAL DESIGN DEVELOPMENT: The initial creativity and inspiration required to make a project unique and extraordinary, develop your culture and visualize the atmosphere. Our creative process usually leads to the material selection and if we can’t source it, it’s our preference to custom fabricate it.
- SPACE PLANNING: The analysis redesign of architectural layouts to coordinate traffic flow, furniture, efficiency, ergonomics and productivity.
- MATERIAL AND FINISH SPECIFICATION: Above and beyond typical materials and finishes, we source products from around the world that are going to endure the usage of each application in any environment.
- CONSTRUCTION & SPECIFICATION DOCUMENTS: The provision of detailed drawings and material codes necessary to execute a project including CAD drawings, renderings, elevations, lighting layouts and spec sheets.
- FURNISHING AND ACCESSORIZING: The selection and placement of all furniture, custom millwork, window coverings, artwork and accessories to compliment a finished space.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: The preparation of project budget; over-seeing of trades; sourcing and supply of all material; and coordination of project time lines.
- BRAND DEVELOPMENT: Not only do we look at the aspects of your physical space, but there needs to be seamlessness between your brand image and the space we are creating. Rock House Style knows that even the smallest details can affect your target market.
- OTHER ROCK HOUSE STYLE SPECIALTIES: Expert Feng Shui consulting, color psychology, personal décor and furniture shopping, gallery & art curation, original artwork, retail display, luxury garden and landscape design, and custom bespoke furniture and lighting design.